Hello, hello, hello!
I’m back! Jonny’s been holding the fort (quite marvellously I might add) for most of the year so far, having written eight articles, compared to my rather measly three. Recently he’s been travelling and hasn’t been able to post much.
I’m hear with some great news for the blog, we are both full of ideas (as per usual) and there is a lot more to come from us before the end of the month – and beyond! I have just scheduled a post introducing a potentially revolutionary transportation technology for Wednesday, I’m working on a review for next Monday and there are a few exciting projects we are working on in the background as well.
Today of course is quite a special day for the blog, as it is four years ago today that it launched. I’m going to make this article short, to keep you in anticipation of what is to come in the next few weeks!
A Quick Check Of The Figures
As I like to every year, I’m going to briefly go over a few viewing/subscriber statistics, just as a good reference, so everyone knows where we are at.
- Over 160,000 people have visited the blog in the last four years
- We have received almost 300,000 hits (pageviews)
- The average time people spend on the site at a time is 1 minute and 24 seconds – about the time it takes to read one of our shorter articles
- On Twitter 550 people follow us and receive our updates
- Over 350 people like Technology Bloggers Facebook page
- More than 150 people subscribe to our feed – with around 50 people choosing to subscribe via email
Happy Birthday Technology Bloggers!