For 99% of blogs, comments are vital. They are the power behind blogging. People voicing their opinions on things that matter to them.
Not getting me? The comments are the fire of blogging, leading me perfectly onto my analogy of what comments are.
When creating fire you need three things:
- The right atmosphere (oxygen rich)
These create fire.
Comments works in a very similar way. Comments also need three things:
- The blogosphere – when and where everyone meets and interacts (like the atmosphere)
- Articles – the substance to debate argue and discuss (like the fuel of the blogosphere, what it runs off)
- Opinions – these are people’s views on things which then cause them to write (like heat)
These three powerful elements create comments. The environment is set, the content is there, people’s opinions are brimming, bring on the comments!
Without comments I doubt that blogging would still be going now. Yes blogging is said to have died multiple times in the last decade, but it still lives on strong, and people like us are leading the community, pushing the boundaries to find new frontiers!
As comments are so valuable, I though it would be a great idea to thank the commenters of this blog, as a way of saying ‘welcome to the community’!
Over 100 comments from 26 authors (including me) – Wow! Well done everyone 😀
- Wayne John from Southern California Web Development (8)
- Maria Pavel (5)
- SEO Gurgaon (4)
- Anna (3)
- Jakk from Technology News (3)
- Lillie Ammann (3)
- Marc (3)
- Nasif (3)
- Samantha Dermot (3)
- DiNaRa (2)
- jason from car Insurance Tips (2)
- Jimmy from wordpress themes (2)
- Jordan (BHATTMAN) (2)
- Chadrack from Making Money Blogging (1)
- Dana (1)
- Enfotainer (1)
- James (1)
- Justin Germino (1)
- Matt (1)
- online jewelry (1)
- Radithya from cirrusdance (1)
- Rojish (1)
- Tammi Kibler (1)
- Tony from Technology News (1)
- Travis from TradeTechSports (1)
Thank you all
Good bye April 2011, hello Technology Bloggers future!